Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WEIGHT & WAIT! AGAIN & AGAIN!

Just doing some light thinkin’! About watt? “WEIGHT & WAIT! AGAIN & AGAIN!” Wait!  What? PIMP LOL.  So, I was typing the word again and made a typo and left off the “a” which got me thinking about the word “gain” and “again”. When we do something over and over again, we, uh…gain something. PIMP LOL. Now, I know a lot of you are thinking food, but I was thinking more about serving people, not food. PIMP LOL. With serving food, you gain weight and see quick results! With serving others, you gain wait and learn to be patient and wait for results. Wait for God to work. So, don’t quit checking on others and calling and just loving others, again and again. They’ll gain and you’ll gain… Again and again… Have a gainful day and do some light thinking… About shining the light. Again and again! Heavy stuff.


Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment