Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

“NO-BRAINERS and LI’L DRAINERS

“NO-BRAINERS & LI’L DRAINERS!  I can stack any amount of dishes in our little drainer. Without it draining me or my brain. Just 1 of my many talents. Just sayin’. Makin' do. It’s a no-brainer. Just gotta make some things work. Some things are over thought. They drain us. Now, yes, I know that is a tough one to believe coming from me.  Cuz like, I’m always thinking. But, really. Some things are just no-brainers or they’d just be drainers. So! No matter how things stack up, or how MUCH you gotta stack up or how much is stacked againt you, have a fun non-drainer day! That’s a no-brainer!  If you do get drained? You know Who to call on!   Oh! And, the photo?  Just makin' do! Wanted the pans to look metal and shine so I found another free photo editor that you can do this. It's hard work, but the end result is so worth it.  Now, this was a li'l draining... But, I loved it. And, that's a no-brainer!  I love working!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment