Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Music Connects!

I was asked what did we want to accomplish with our music besides entertainment and enjoyment? This photo sums it up. I sang this funky song: “Everybody Everybody Everybody Praise The Lord (by Lincoln Brewster) to this lil guy right after he was born. Every time he sees me he starts singing it. For real! And, he touches my face. He likes to feel the music. That’s just what my daughter used to do. That touches me. See, that’s what music is. Yes, it is entertainment and enjoyment because they are most needed and touch us, but also having that back and forth connection. Not so much changing a life, as connecting a life and letting God work in it. Laying yourself out. For all ages, all people. Connecting with the eyes the ears and the soul. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment