Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

GHOST OF A CHANCE & THE FIRST PRANCE!

You know that ghost of a chance everyone always chants about when they don’t think you have much chance for accomplishing something. Per chance, do you? Well, I banished that ghastly ghost of a chance for a spirit of advance a long time ago. You know we all have been there. You want to do something and you hear yourself or someone say, “you don’t stand a ghost of a chance”! Well, I say, “Anything’s possible. I stand by the Sprit of Advance. Faith. He moves me. To do anything. There’s always a chance for advance. No matter how small the prance. PIMP LOL. Now, I gotta go or I’ll be seeing that ghost of a chance when I think too much. That’s his fave time to scare me. Boo! Now, go take a chance! Advance! You can do anything. Open a door or a window and go through it! Blow that ghost of a chance away! The first prance is always the hardest! Oh! And, what to do if you see a ghost? Umm…geez I don’t know. Call “Ghostbusters”? Or, scream? PIMP LOL. The photoart? Went for the ghostly look with the lighting. It's ghastly! I mean, ghostly! Trace

1 comment:

  1. Boo! Thank you for sharing your life with us. New music coming?

    Joe

    ReplyDelete