Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life Is A Whirlpool! Cool Your Jets!

So, my friend was having us all over for a girl’s night. She called to tell me to get over there because most of the dishes were in the whirlpool. I asked her what did that have to do with anything? She said all the dishes were in but me. P...IMP LOL. She meant the outside pool kind of whirlpool! I thought she meant dishes, as in food, and whirlpool, as in, dishwasher. I was ready for a dishwasher comeback joke like “what did the whirlpool say after its cycle”? “Whew! That drained me! I’m seeing spots!” Oh well. Just never know what’s whirling around in my pool! Hope your night is a whirlpool of fun! Gotta go. I’m drained. Oh! And, the photoart? Just a look into my whirlpool of a mind. Click the bigger picture. It shows my head smokin' from the whirlpool, two eyes with waves and whirls of ideas, and my mind in a purple whirl when singing! That's all! G'night! Time to cool my jets! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment