Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, May 14, 2012

THE DUKE OF SWIRL and PRINCE CHARMIN!

My Prince Charmin has returned. No! Not Prince Charming. Prince Charmin. But, alas! No. It wasn’t him. It must be another from his kingdom. What in the world am I talkin’ about? Well, we all know that all frogs are really Princes that need kissed, right? Okay, last year while I’m seated in the ceramic porcelain throne-room I am freakin’ startled. Guess what’s looking up at me? A Cuban tree frog. Yep! Talk about cracking me up. Well, we caught him and took him outside and it happened 2 more times before he decided to sit upon the throne of a new kingdom! One of the neighbors throne rooms. TNT LOL. So, we found out he was coming up through the plumbing. This one didn’t quite make it to the throne and he was a little smaller. Must have been Prince Charmin’s younger brother, Prince Of Scott. Not to be mistaken for his other brother, the “Duke Of Swirl”. Otherwise known as Sir Amick. He bowled everyone over with his big eyes staring p at you from the inside the throne. As my French teacher, Mr. Brush used to say, “Eat a live frog 1st thing every morning and nothing worse will happen the rest of the day.” I propose it be “May a frog from within the depths of your throne look up at you and fill you with leaps” “Way before he leaps and, nothing worse could happen the rest of the day”! You’ll notice in the photo that he is safe outside, but thinking of a way back to his kingdom and throne, as any heroic Prince would do. Now, the question remains… “Will I see him again and will I kiss the Prince of Scott and change him back to a prince from a frog?” As Mr. Brush would say “Oui or Non? Yes or no? I think this frog is starting to stick to me. Well, at least my toilet. Err…I mean, throne! They do have cool suction cups. So, this is one case where it’s awesome to suck! PIMP LOL. Anyways, just remember…whatever you are faced with? Take a leap! Of faith! Time to get off the fence. Kingdoms await you. And, there’s a great kingdom within you. And, God is our King! Have a fun day. Go kiss a frog. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment