Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE SQUATTY POTTY

"THE SQUATTY POTTY"! Whatty? Here’s the story. So, I took a break from video work and flipped on the TV while I ate a bite, literally. Just a bite. You know that story! No complaints. So, anyways, we don't have cable and the TV is never on during the day. If I'm sick, I NetFlix it. But, I was living dangerously. So, what came on? This Dr. Show and it was about “The Squatty Potty”. What? A Potty where you sit properly to go. Squat, that is. I guess I don’t know squat about going to bathroom. But, his poop charts and explanation, no matter how kooky, made sense. Taking the right position can make life flow. Find humor and hope in the "squat" of the day. After all, it's something we all gotta do. PIMP LOL. A great equalizer. And, now we all know “squat” about going potty. That makes us equal and, equally ludicrous! Have a fun day. I gotta go. What? When you gotta go, you gotta go! PIMP LOL.  By the way, I think the Dr.'s name was Oz. Though, today's post would be better it his name was Dr. Ooze!  Ooh!  Okay!  Back to Oz I go.   Trace

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious and helpful. Love your articles and your new song.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete