Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, May 11, 2012

MAKIN' WAVES WHILE MAKIN' WAVE FILES WHILE EATIN' WAVY LAYS!

“MAKIN’ WAVES WHILE MAKIN' WAVE FILES WHILE EATIN' WAVY LAYS”! What? Yep, this is my mug shot for “Makin’ Waves”. Another of my "Shootin The Bull"etin Board series.  So, I’m working on a video and learning more. And, like always, making waves. Be careful if you choose to make waves. And, wave files! PIMP LOL. Like your mother said about your face, the same goes for the waves. You may stay that way! What? I like to makes waves. And, like this mother always says? If you’re gonna make waves, you might as well be waving! This is me waving bye! Make some waves today! Be friendly! The shock value alone will send waves out everywhere! PIMP LOL. Be careful. You may stay that way!  Oh!  What kind of snack for today?  Umm...Wavy Lays! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment