Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, May 14, 2012

“PUT YOUR BIG BOY CHIN ON!" Life can be cheeky!

Face It! Life Is All About Takin’ It On The Chin! So, Chin Up! K, so, I’m converting and editing video for 2 new songs. I absolutely hate seeing myself in video. Must mean I’m getting less young. Anyways, so why hasn’t anyone ever been cheeky enough to tell me how hideously huge my chin is? Wow! Oh, well, guess I’ll take it on the chin, again. Ouch! Face it! Getting older is all about takin’ it on the chin. And, on everything else. PIMP LOL. I’m so glad we all feel that it’s what’s on the inside that counts. In this case, the music and heart that comes out. Right, I hope that’s what people see? Well, they say music has no age. That’s what counts. The music in you. Not the years in you. I also noticed that I gained 10 lbs from not performing as much. I always told everyone that I stay skinny because music is a workout and a work up. If you don’t get worked up, you just ain’t down with it. Now, me? I dance-sing. Gotta move. Especially after seeing my chubby cheeks in this vid. We all have li’l things (lots of li’l things) that we don’t like about our looks that we tend to exaggerate in our eyes. So, the photo is my exaggerated caricature of what I saw! The top right is the real photo. Course, I could have exaggerated a few more things, but I’ve taken enough on the chin for one day. We all see ourselves in a harder light. No one looks at us more than ourselves, so we tend to see things no one else does. Maybe if we spent that much time lookin’ at the inside, we’d keep our chins up more! And, our cheeks. And, the corners of our mouths. And, our heads! PIMP LOL. So, chin up! Life is all about takin’ it on the chin. So, put your big boy chin on and lose the cheeky. No cheeky-ness intended. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment