Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shakin' In Your Boots-y!

Yep! Still putting my boots on 1 foot at a time. Like everybody else! Unless you got a better way. I'm always open for ideas. Putting your 1st boot on is half the battle! Literally! PIMP LOL. Ever since I got sick and my life changed, my boots are my symbol to get up, get my boots on and get my encouragement on. To kick boot and never give up! Have a kick boot day! Be encouraged and encourage someone. OK! 2 jokes: what do you call it when you're shivering cold and puttin' your boots on? Umm...shakin' your boots-y? And, don't give anyone the boot! Unless of course, you give them the other one.  Just sayin'.  2 boots are always better than 1. PIMP LOL!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment